A human-scale solution to microfiber pollution
* Just toss into ANY laundry machine to get started
* Gentle on everyday clothes, yet highly durable*
* Easy to use, easy to clean. When you have tangles big enough to grab, you just move the stalks to the side and pinch the tangles to pull them out and discard of in the trash.
* For most homes, one Cora Ball will do the job. For families, especially with a large washing machine, we recommend up to 3.
* 100% recycled and 100% recyclable soft and stretchy plastic
* Cora Ball colors are determined by the recycling market!
*We do NOT RECOMMEND that you wash anything with lace, tassels, chunky or wide-knit, crocheted sections, or fraying threads. The stalks on the Cora Ball might catch these delicate items and potentially cause damage. The good news is that these items are not contributing much microfiber, so leaving the Cora Ball out of the wash for your delicates is OK. Sometimes a bra or bikini strap will wrap around the Cora Ball; don’t worry, it is easy to unwind and unless the straps are made of lace, they will be fine (we’ve been testing with our own delicates for over a year and except for lace, have not had trouble).
To learn more about Cora Ball FAQs Here